The Rigging Company LLP (TRC) is proud to announce that it is a primary sponsor in the 39th year of the J24 East Coast Championship and J22 Mid-Atlantic Championship. This event takes place in late October starting 10/27-10/29. The venue is being held at one of Annapolis’ top sailing clubs Severn Sailing Association. J24 local legend and 2016 defending champion, Tony Parker of Parker Tide Corp. will return to defend his title.
The event promises 3 days of some of Annapolis’ most competitive sailing along with one of the best places in the US to sail in fall, the Chesapeake Bay. Some of this years perks will include:
- TRC will be offering pre and post event mast stepping and boat set up/ break down assistance. Scheduling is required. Please call our office at 443-847-1004 or email email@example.com.
- TRC will also have two staff members standing-by at the end of each race day to help provide racers with any necessary rigging related products and services.
- TRC will also be standing by all weekend with the TRC service truck and will offer extended hours just for the regatta. Please call us at 443-847-1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any during regatta emergencies.
- There are also some very courteous locals that are opening their homes for free housing and boat storage to out of town race competitors. Please note: due to limited availability housing and storage will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Contact the fleet leader, Kelly at email@example.com or call 443-600-1182 for info.
- As usual there will be some festivities Saturday and Sunday including plenty of food, and one of my favorite parts, there will be beer on tap daily.
~The Rigging Company will be standing by with 1 brand new sets of J22 and J24 Main and Jib Halyards. Ask Our Staff About the REGATTA SPECIAL!!!
~The class is offering considerable savings for early registrants!
Click this link to register, the deadline for early registration ends 10/20/17 for J22’s and 9/15/17 for J24’s. The more people sign up… the more people will sign up. So get your boat on the line and join us for a good time.