The boat shows might be cancelled, but The Rigging Company is open!
Please join us at our first ever (COVID-Safe)….The Rigging Company (TRC) Open House
Stop by the shop (7416 Edgewood Rd, Annapolis) any time Thursday 10/29 through Monday 11/2 from 10am-4pm to see furler displays, learn about all the products & services we offer, or ask those burning questions you’ve always wanted to ask a rigger.
You’ll have the chance to meet the staff, and to enjoy some delicious food on us! We will have Brats as well as some vegetarian options on the grill, and our Keg Tower will be chilled and stocked with 2 types of beer (and we will have non-alcoholic beverages available as well).
Open House Specials
- Additional 10% taken off all parts ordered during the Open House
- Lock in 2020 labor pricing for all orders placed by 12/31/2020 (Standard labor pricing is increasing on 11/1/20)
- FREE TRC electrical package with purchase of full standing & running rigging package!
Yes, we will be doing everything we can to make sure the event is COVID-safe. We will be taking several precautions to ensure the safety of everyone attending the event:
1. The even will take place outdoors
2. Masks will be worn by all employees & required of all attendees.
3. RSVP will be required of all attendees to allow group size management & contact tracing.
RSVP’s are REQUIRED!!! Please click the link below to RSVP.